Journey To Life Journey To Life

Equalization

The organ sounds nice. I really like the melody throughout the song as well. It sounds very dark and mysterious, good for horror, which is what I'm assuming the flash comic is, considering the title. It sounds like a good start to me, but it really needs a lot of equalization. The cymbals could use some reverb, and pan the instruments around a bit to give it some space. Not bad though :)

maestroji responds:

Thanks for the review. That's very good advice. I was wondering though if you may show me how to pan instruments. I use Fruity Loops and its a hard slope to climb as far as learning all the technicalities. If you can just email me back. Thanks again! ^ ^- Ji

.:D:. Midnight Murder .:D:. Midnight Murder

I like it

I like the feel of this. The orchestral sound is nice on top of hip hop. I think the melody gets a wee bit silly though. Needs more structure and solidity. It feels like it goes all over the place. In the beginning it's really nice, and then it gets out of key or something, and throughout the rest of the song just kind of bounces around. I would try to keep a pattern to it at least, and not get too crazy. And change up the beat a little, also equalize the kick and the crash cymbals need some reverb.

Lots of potential here, but just need some equalization. And the scream in the beginning is a wee bit silly ;) haha.

DofS responds:

yeah with this song, I tried to be more "horror"/angry in this, thanks for listenin.

// swift [loop] // swift [loop]

Not bad

I like the synths you chose, they fit nicely together. The piano kind of sticks out like a sore thumb, and sounds pretty dull. The drums kind of hide in the back too. With some equalizing, this could be a pretty sweet loop :)

alertG responds:

yup thats what im working on. im working on getting better at it.

alright i already updated it. thanks for your review!

ToR_ElektroBeatness ToR_ElektroBeatness

Loud

It's very loud, check the levels. It has some potential, but at the moment it just sounds like jumbled noise.

Take on my bootleg Take on my bootleg

Good

Hellstick.

Google Hardstyle.

and then Google Jumpstyle.

And then listen to separate tracks, and study their differences.

Your feigned musical knowledge is quite elementary, and when you don't know what you're talking about, but you try to sound like you do, it kind of makes you look silly ;).

Anywho, good remix.

This is HARDSTYLE, for the record. Jumpstyle fans, and hardstyle fans alike will probably ridicule for confusing them.

Pyroific responds:

Ha! Our swords have smited the peasant!

Yeah Yeah (Pyroific Clean Rmx) Yeah Yeah (Pyroific Clean Rmx)

9/10

It's good, and I like the break at 00:14 and 00:27. The instruments are nicely laid out. Something sounds a bit off though, may be that the bass is somewhat muddy. Cut 30 hz out if you haven't already (most people's speakers don't even listen that low, so it's just adding extra garbage to the mix).

It sounds pretty good though.

Do You Want Me Honey Do You Want Me Honey

VOX ARE GUUUD

GUUUUD VOX

YEAYUH VOX IS GUUUUUUD!

Noise Machine Noise Machine

Not a huge fan of hardcore but if you insist.

Kick is a bit over-distorted even for hardcore XD, I can barely hear the lead. The melody is pretty cool and I think it could probably even be used in hardstyle. Pads are nice. Build up is pretty solid. I just don't like hardcore. XD Sorry

Cody love hardcore.

Sashuna - Crank That Drumnbass Sashuna - Crank That Drumnbass

Good drum and bass :)

Good drum and bass, bad song to remix >__>

My only point deduction is because I hate the song. Maybe w/ out the vocals I wouldn't be able to tell, cuz the bass melody is nice. Drums are good, and I like the sub bass, and everything is really nice...I just can't stand souljah boy XD

A Special Preview for my fans A Special Preview for my fans

Forget all the haters

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, MOVE ON. THIS IS HARDSTYLE MOTHER FUCKERS.

Good kick, good lead.

I want to hear the entire song :D

Word. :P